Free NCERT Solutions Class 9th Maths Chapter 10 Circles
Your are buying an E-Book (PDF)
This will be sent as a link to your registered email id
Download Free NCERT Solutions Class 9th Maths Chapter 10 Circles
Through examples, arrive at definition of circle and related concepts-radius, circumference, diameter, chord, arc, secant, sector, segment, subtended angle.
1. (Prove) Equal chords of a circle subtend equal angles at the center and (motivate) its converse.
2. (Motivate) The perpendicular from the center of a circle to a chord bisects the chord and conversely, the line drawn through the center of a circle to bisect a chord is perpendicular to
3. (Motivate) There is one and only one circle passing through three given non-collinear points.
4. (Motivate) Equal chords of a circle (or of congruent circles) are equidistant from the center (or their receptive centers) and conversely.
5. (Prove) The angle subtended by an arc at the center is double the angle subtended by it at any point on the remaining part of the circle.
6. (Motivate) Angles in the same segment of a circle are equal.
7. (Motivate) If a line segment joining two points subtends equal angle at two other points lying on the same side of the line containing the segment, the four points lie on a circle.
8. (Motivate) The sum of either of the pair of the opposite angles of a cyclic quadrilateral is 180° and its converse.