We, at Terratrove (The Company which operates/owns "Studysmartcbse.com”) are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us.
This Policy reflects the usage of studysmartcbse.com, and henceforth studysmart is used instead of Terratrove.
"Personal Information" means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit Studysmart Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
Information we collect:
When you visit our website you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and website usage information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our website.
Personal information you choose to provide
You will provide us information about yourself that will enable us to verify whether you are entitled to access and use certain information, materials and services available from the website Studysmart. This information may also be used to enable us to enhance your site visit, to assist you with customer service or technical support issues, or to follow up with you after your visit, or to otherwise support your relationship with Studysmart. It is completely optional for you to participate. However, failure to participate may mean that you cannot access and use certain information, materials and services. For example, we request information from you when you:
• Log-on to certain areas of the website, where you may be prompted to provide us with your Log in Name and Password as a condition to gaining access to certain information, materials or services.
• Register or sign-up to use a service.
• Subscribe to a newsletter or desire to be added to our mailing lists for other products and services.
• Place an order.
• Provide feedback in an online survey.
In each of the instances above, we typically ask for your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, Log in Name and Password, as well as, other similar personal information that is needed to register or subscribe you to services or offers. On occasions, we may ask for additional information to enable us to provide you with access to and use of certain information, materials and services. In the case of newsletters or mailing lists, you will be able to "unsubscribe" to these mailers at any time.
How we use information
Studysmart uses your personal information for specific purposes only. The personal information you provide to us when using the website, such as your name, postal, e-mail address or telephone number will be kept confidential and used to support your relationship with Studysmart to notify you of special offers, updated information and new products and services from Studysmart, or offers from third parties that we think may be of interest to you. Agents or contractors of Studysmart who are given access to your personal information will be required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for Studysmart.
Only Studysmart (or agents or contractors working on behalf of Studysmart and under confidentiality agreements) will send you the direct mailings.
Sharing information with Third Parties
Studysmart may enhance or merge your information collected at its website with data from third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to you. With respect to network advertising companies (companies that manage and provide advertising for numerous unrelated companies), to the extent that Studysmart utilizes such advertising companies to provide advertisements on the website, may provide them with your Sign in Name and any demographic information about you that we collect. Those advertising companies may combine that data with non-personally identifiable data collected by the advertising company from your computer, solely for the purpose of delivering on our website, advertisements that are targeted to you.
Circumstances may arise where we are required to disclose your personal information to third parties for purposes other than to support your customer relationship with Studysmart, such as in connection with a corporate divestiture or dissolution where we sell all or a portion of our business or assets (including our associated customer lists containing your personal information), or if disclosure is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or affiliated parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, our site, the users of our site, and/or our affiliated parties; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our site, us, or third parties.
Websites Linked to our website
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website nor the information or content contained therein. Often links to other websites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our Web site.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our web pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about website activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall personal information previously indicated by a web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site.
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on www.studysmart.com on Studysmart’s behalf. Studysmart may provide information, including Personal Information, that Studysmart collects on the web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which Studysmart maintains its website and mailing lists. Studysmart will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on Studysmart’s behalf.
Studysmart does not intend to transfer personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on Studysmart’sbehalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against Studysmart’spolicy to sell personal Information collected online without consent.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children below the age of 15. If we learn that we have personal information on a child below the age of 15, we will delete that information from our systems. Even for personal information of children of the age of 15 years and above, the personal information is collected only for the purpose of their educational requirement and service needs as provided by this website.
Sending unsolicited mail messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is expressly prohibited. A user shall not use another site's mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the site.
It is contrary to Studysmart policy for customers to use our servers to effect or participate in any of the following activities:
• To post to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, e-mail mailing list or other similar group or list articles which are off-topic according to the agreement or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list;
• To send unsolicited mass e-mailings, if such unsolicited e-mailings provoke complaints from the recipients;
• To engage in any of the foregoing activities using the service of another provider, but channeling such activities through Studysmart provided server, or using Studysmart provided server as a mail drop for responses;
• To falsify user information provided to Studysmart or to other users of the service in connection with use of Studysmart service.
Consequences of Violation:
When Studysmart becomes aware of an alleged violation of its Acceptable Use Policy, Studysmart will initiate an investigation. During the investigation Studysmart may restrict Customer 's access in order to prevent further possible unauthorised activity. Depending on the severity of the violation, Studysmart may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, or terminate Customer's account and pursue other civil remedies. If such violation is a criminal offence, Studysmart will notify the appropriate law enforcement department of such violation.
• We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
• We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
• We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Studysmart does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
• We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Studysmart under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Studysmart communicate with you about offers from Studysmart and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
• Studysmart displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
• Studysmart does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
Confidentiality and Security
• We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
• We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you.
• Studysmart reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
Studysmart shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise. Studysmart is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction
In the event you have any grievance relating to the processing of information provided by you, you may contact our email: email@example.com
How to contact us: If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Revisions to this policy:
Studysmart reserves the right to revise, amend or modify this policy at any time and in any manner it pleases. Any change or revision will be posted on our Website.
Copyright © 2017