06. Lines and Angles
Your are buying an E-Book (PDF)
This will be sent as a link to your registered email id
1. (Motivate) If a ray stands on a line, then the sum of the two adjacent angles so formed is 180° and the converse.
2. (Prove) If two lines intersect, vertically opposite angles are equal.
3. (Motivate) Results on corresponding angles, alternate angles, interior angles when a transversal intersects two parallel lines.
4. (Motivate) Lines which are parallel to a given line are parallel.
5. (Prove) The sum of the angles of a triangle is 180° .
6. (Motivate) If a side of a triangle is produced, the exterior angle so formed is equal to the sum of the two interior opposite angles.